Terms & conditions
- No deposit required (unless otherwise stated)
- No penalty for changing the date or one of the guest’s name unless a cancellation policy applies. If you need to change the number of guests, a new rate will be applied depending on the total number of guests.
- For the tomcod ice fishing season, (December 26 to February 15), a two-week notice is needed to cancel without penalty. In any other case, full payment will be required.
- If the guest does not show up, the total amount of the booking will be charged.
- If the reservation is cancelled 48 hours before the arrival date, 50% of the amount will be charged. If the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of the arrival date, 100% of the amount will be charged.
- Accepted modes of payment ~ Mastercard, Visa, debit card, and cash.
- Check-in: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed.